Friday 7 June 2013

News Flash

Tuesday 28th May

Painkillers ceased on Saturday, stitches out today - we’re going solo with this one, baby! The only drawback is there’s still a great whole under my arm ffs. The wound is still gaping, like a black cavity. Apparently, the stitches had slipped and weren’t doing anything anyway. Sigh. However, it’s looking healthy and trying to knit together. Still unable to lift, though, so would be grateful if you would heal wound heal. I’m feeling stronger each day and have a sense of normality returning. In fact, I had my first ‘back to bc life’ day since the op. Hugely encouraging, if a little tiring! And for that reason I will share with you all a tune……..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv_wZQJYlo0

Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to travel this journey with me.