Tuesday 27 August 2013

Yikes... such a technophobe!

As you can see I've changed the title of my blog, which was only ever a temporary one whilst I traveled further into my journey, seeking more inspiration. Ready to branch out now to a bit more traffic, I've played around with it and would love some feedback. Does it sound better? Or too wordy? Should I go back to original? Plus.... changed picture to beautiful butterfly in garden and picture shrank! Any help would be very grateful on how to enlarge it again! Thanks y'all. xx

P.s anyone struggling to leave comments feel free to email.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your feedback - lots of thoughts and you may well notice I play around with the title a bit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to travel this journey with me.