Tuesday 17 September 2013

The best news ever.....

You may well remember that I took a trip to London to the genetics team back in the summer, for testing for the BRCA 1&2 gene..........Well, I received THE phone call yesterday and I am ecstatic to report that I am NOT carrying the gene. So, so over the moon - for myself, my dear little daughters and my wonderful family, near and far. No more stress and anxiety about having to pass on glum news and, for now, no more horrific thoughts about making complicated decisions regarding preventative surgeries. What a huge relief. I could dance!

In fact I will.....which sparked a debate in the house as to 'what is the happiest song ever?' a tricky one I know......any thoughts?

I managed to narrow it down to 5 or 6 and this is one of the ones that I always turn up loud on the radio and start jumping around like a loon......so join me with happiness and dance your socks off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I

P.s Don't think I'm going to let you get away without any ABBA or  Mr Diamond before this blog is out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to travel this journey with me.